- Date: March 05, 2019 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Location: Lewisville Public Library
1197 W Main Street
Lewisville, Texas 75067
- Introduction: Designed for students with limited to no experience with Microsoft Word.
Tuesday, March 5, 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.
Designed for students with limited to no experience with Microsoft Word. Learn how to navigate Word, type and edit text, modify fonts, cut and paste, adjust spacing and margins, create bulleted lists, and more in this hands-on introductory class.
- Computer classes are open to teens and adults.
- Attendees will need to bring a valid Lewisville Library card to the classes.
- Space is limited. Tickets will be handed out at the Information Desk 30 minutes prior to the class start time. Attendees must have a ticket to enter the computer classes.