The Lewisville Public Library has a collection of mobile hotspots for checkout!
- Loan period is 1 week. No renewals.
- One hotspot may be borrowed per library card. Only full privilege library cards in good standing may be used to borrow a hotspot. (Hotspots may not be borrowed using temporary cards, students cards or guest passes.)
- A hold may be placed on a mobile hotspot. Patrons will receive an automated phone or email notification once a hotspot is available to pick up. Hotspots available for pick up will be held for 3 days. If not picked up within 3 days, the hold will expire.
- Overdue fee of $3.00 per day.
- Connect up to 15 devices to one hotspot at a time.
- Hotspots may be picked up at the Accounts Desk.