NEWS: Library expands Pickup & Go window hours
May 28, 2020
Beginning Monday, June 1, the Library's Pickup & Go hours will expand to allow more days for patrons to pickup materials and mobile print jobs at the drive-up window. Library staff will also continue offering assistance by phone during these hours.
Pickup & Go Hours of Operation
|Mondays||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Tuesdays||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Wednesdays||10 a.m. - 7 p.m.|
|Thursdays||10 a.m. - 6 p.m.|
|Saturdays||11 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
- The drive-up book return continues to be open 24/7 for patrons to return library materials. Returned items are isolated and not checked in for 72 hours (3 days). Items will stay on patron accounts during the isolation period, but will not accrue late fees. Oversized items that do not fit in the book drop must be returned via the drive-up window.
- The drive-up window is available for patrons to pickup items that they have placed on hold. Patrons should wait to receive notification that their hold is ready to be picked up before heading to the Library. Payments will not be accepted at the drive-up window. Patrons needing to pay their library fines and fees in order to clear their account must do so online before coming to the Library to pick-up materials. Patrons can place holds on library materials and pay account balances online via My Account. Click here to access your library account online.
MobilePrint Pickup service is available, allowing library cardholders to send documents from their personal computer or mobile device to the Library to be printed and then picked up at the drive-up window. Click here for full details on using the MobilePrint Pickup service.
The Library continues to answer questions and offer assistance via email. Use the Ask the Library form and a library staff member will respond within 24 hours. Library staff are also available to offer assistance via phone at 972.219.3570 during the hours listed above.
- Online services and virtual programming will continue. Visit our Using the Library During Our Closure page for information on accessing digital resources, applying for a temporary library card, and for our schedule of Virtual Library Programs.
- Public Wi-Fi is available at Wayne Ferguson Plaza in Old Town and Lone Star Toyota of Lewisville Railroad Park. Visitors can park in appropriate parking spots and connect to the Wi-Fi from their car.
- The Library building remains closed to the public.
- The Friends of the Library is not accepting donations at this time.
May 1, 2020 - Library announces Phase 1 reopening plan
March 25, 2020 - Library closed due to public health emergency
August 19, 2019 - Online Reservations now available
August 1, 2019 - Library launches online reservation system
April 29, 2019 - Library receives grant from Texas Book Festival
December 19, 2018 - Lynda.com Now Available at the Library
September 20, 2018 - Lewisville Public Library turning 50
September 16, 2017 - Makerspace to open at Lewisville Library in Spring 2018
May 26, 2017 - Lewisville Public Library launches bilingual programs
May 26, 2017 - La Biblioteca Lanzara Programas Bilingües