NEWS: Online Reservations now available
August 19, 2019
The Library launched its new Online Reservations system allowing library card holders to register for classes and events, reserve a study room or meeting room, and reserve equipment in The Hive makerspace and Digital Media Lab. There are a few changes to room and equipment use guidelines that take affect today as well.
- All six study rooms on the 2nd floor of the Library are now managed by reservation. Study rooms may be reserved up to one day in advance. One study room per day may be used per cardholder.
- The checkout period for study rooms increased from two to three hours, making all study rooms and meeting rooms available for a three-hour checkout.
- Reservations for the meeting rooms on the 1st floor may be reserved up to three months in advance. One room within this category can be used by a group once per day, for up to a three-hour period. A group may make two reservations per calendar month.
- The checkout period for the Epilog Laser Cutter in The Hive changed to a two-hour checkout. The rest of the equipment in The Hive stayed at a three-hour checkout.
- Walk-ins are welcome for room and equipment use, pending availability. This can be outside of the allotted reservations; however, the checkout limits per day still apply.
Click the links below to view the full room and equipment guidelines or to make a reservation. Please visit or call the Library for more information.
|Library Guidelines||Online Reservations|
|Room Use Rules||Reserve a Room|
|The Hive User Guidelines||Reserve Equipment|
|Digital Media Lab User Guidelines||Register for Library Events|
News Archive :
August 1, 2019 - Library launches online reservation system
April 29, 2019 - Library receives grant from Texas Book Festival
December 19, 2018 - Lynda.com Now Available at the Library
September 20, 2018 - Lewisville Public Library turning 50
September 16, 2017 - Makerspace to open at Lewisville Library in Spring 2018
May 26, 2017 - Lewisville Public Library launches bilingual programs
May 26, 2017 - La Biblioteca Lanzara Programas Bilingües